Trapped In Time Trapped In Time

Love the pitchy-ness to the melody! Kind of reminds me of this word, Raga, to tinge with emotion. I really love it. Almost nostalgic sort of.

Nova (WIP) Nova (WIP)

I love it man!!! I think, oddly, this time the mastering is almost overdone causing a bit of clipping/peaking at times but it still sounds amazing man! You should upload to itunes, spotify, etc. DistroKid is a really good distributor for that stuff! Keep it up.

GpFdez responds:

Thanks men!!!
I really appreciate your opinion about my song!!!!
OK i'll try that

Mithyx - Basketball on an Empty Court [chill LP] Mithyx - Basketball on an Empty Court [chill LP]

Damnnnnnn love it man. Though I honestly think the sidechain was a bit much, it's still great nevertheless! Maybe make the bass either softer, sounds like an awkward balance between regular saw bass and sub, though I don't know much abt lofi so this might be the thing and I just don't rlly know, keep it up tho!

MithyxSounds responds:

Thanks! The sub is a sine wave with high tension to make it sound square-y, if you're curious :)

-Speed Tech- -Speed Tech-

Pretty cool! I like the sort of nostalgia here, but I do think that you hugely copied the original track too much, I like it but I think you should use less elements from the original, it almost sounds like you just changed some notes.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Yeah, really I changed the key a little, I did directly copy the flow of the song. I did kinda want to capture the spirit of Dimrain, but maybe if I executed it better that would work better.

Thanks all the same :)

Operator Operator

Really digging the new groove style! My only issue would be the phasing on the organ, other than that, great job!

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks brah. Yea the panning on it does seem a bit much, not something I did intentionally :(

Liar Liar

I like the newer BPM! Though I feel like this track is a bit empty on the percussive end, that could be fixed with some hats, etc. I like the different sounds you have on the chorus though! Also, the melody is pretty cool but the piano doesn't sound right for that melody. Maybe up an octave? But this is pretty good man! I think you should try DnB next ;)

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks brah, I'll do my best. I'm working on another right now, but I'll try DnB after that.

Fallout Fallout

Sick man! I love this sick style you've been up to! This one is especially great, I think the off pith growl on the drop is a bit offsetting though, but it also adds to the 'fallout' vibe! Also the drum fill-ins work great, though I think you should work on some drumstep style shit, some faster beats would make this amazing man. Keep it up!

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks dude, yea I'm considering switching it up a bit in the future.

Mario theme(FULL CALIREP REMAKE) Mario theme(FULL CALIREP REMAKE)

It's very interesting, however I think you should try some different kicks, they don't really feel like they belong. But I like the patches and instruments you have. Though this is pretty unoriginal, I would rate it 3.5/5 for general sound, it sounds pretty well mastered. But I think you should make some more original melodies :)

Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Depths Capacity Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Depths Capacity

I really like the cool vibe here. Very soothing. Though I do think the reverb that has been added is nice, it is also somewhat awkward with the guitar. Too large of a room size it sounds like. But I like the melody, it just feels a bit off beat. Though I would not ever be able to play the guitar, this is pretty cool to me! Keep it up!
-PassarinoT

How To Clutterfunk (BY ME) How To Clutterfunk (BY ME)

Dude. I guess the sole purpose of this would be for geometry dash. But c'mon, posting the video link doesn't mean you didn't steal it. And I'm atleast like 90% sure that these "How To" songs are not only not allowed on NG, but are really degrading to the original artist. I suggest that you remake it not by vocals. But I guess if it's fun for you, you can sing it. Just don't post it as your own.

BraydenGD responds:

yeah i think I should credit waterflame.
EDIT: This is allowed. As long as it isn't blasting an eardrum or doesn't have the real song in it, it's allowed. This doesn't have any of that, so it's safe to say it looks promising this wont get removed.
Have a nice day.