A Breath of Life A Breath of Life

Very great melody, however I think you should try to avoid using FL Keys for such amazing works. Or if so atleast maybe add some effects. :) I do love the use of the portamento/legato note, it fits well.

Megabyte - Existence [Stargazer EP] Megabyte - Existence [Stargazer EP]

Interesting, but the chords in the beginning are structured quite awkwardly, maybe consider some time learning more about chords? The notes following are also a tad bit awkward for the feel of the song that follows, but what follows certainly is fantastic. It has a heavenly sort of feel, but there is an odd, little, "crack" sound on what I'm assuming was meant to be sub? Not sure, but there is a little cracking audio sound in the bass, so be careful of that. Other than that, it was pretty good :) Can't wait to see what's next

megabyte12345 responds:

lmao those arent my chords. i used a midi for them (before you call it a midi rip thats the only midi i used) thanks anyways tho

edit: also the crackle is intentional its from the melody sorry if you dont like it :P

Geoplex - Florescence Geoplex - Florescence

Those vocal splices, I can only dream to make produce such an amazing sound. Not to mention the blissful pad bass sidechaining and overall mixing quality. My ears feel honored to have access to such a piece!

Geoplex responds:

Haha thanks man. Really high praise :P I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Megabyte - Illusion Megabyte - Illusion

Slick drum samples, but the main melody could use some improvement IMO, it's a tad bit repetitive.

megabyte12345 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, it is a little repetitive.

Like An Animal Like An Animal

Love the wave sound to the saw/bass in the drop, IMO you took the vocals from Animal by Teminite and made something even better.

Energy Energy

DAAAANG!
When I first heard the into, I thought it was just another house styled song. But the drop! I love it more than, like, anything!

EH!DE & SIDEPROJECT - Shots Fired [Etzer + HeliXiX Remix] EH!DE & SIDEPROJECT - Shots Fired [Etzer + HeliXiX Remix]

Wow, If I were to describe what I am hearing from you over the past year in a phrase, it would most likely be: Constantly improving with no sign of stopping.

Roter Roter

Dang man! I found you from your 2012 track, Tunnel Vision, and I thought that was great! (For today's standards too) But this, this is purely awesome! What software/plug-ins did you use? (More specifically, on the growls/wubs of the sort.) Keep it up! Earned a follower!

Kaskrin responds:

FL Studio 12, and Massive for everything pretty much. Thanks dude!

Lithium Lithium

Fantastic progession with the beat and chords! Though the drop is oddly pitchy, I understand how hard it can be to find harmony in a drop and also make a powerful feeling, nonetheless, I like this song very much! It has a certain video game vibe which I very much enjoy!

SirHadoken responds:

Thank you! :D
Making the drop for this was definitely a challenge; I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but the end result was still worth the effort. I'm glad you think so :)

Infiltrate Infiltrate

Very good bass to this! I love the sort of chase-anxiety feel to this! Keep up the great work, Overdose!

OverdoseOfficial responds: