Dancing in Vain Dancing in Vain

Nice man! We really should collab sometime! These growls are amazing!

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Fire Gold Remix) The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Fire Gold Remix)

Interesting remix, though I think the beat does not match with the vocals at all, the background plucks are a nice touch. I think the vocals should be realigned a bit is all. But the drop is great! Keep up the nice work!

Nova (Remastered Prev) Nova (Remastered Prev)

Nice man! I could fall asleep to this! :) I hope to hear more tracks from you, maybe even collab someday? ;)

GpFdez responds:

Thanks bro!!! yeah it will be a good idea!!!
Have a good day

Bounce Bounce

Wow dude, this is awesome! I really love that bouncy vibe you have in all your songs, you managed to even incorporate it into some cool dubstep! But again, I think you should work on your mastering.

Nova (Unreleased) Nova (Unreleased)

Very nice beat to it! Also nice wubs ;) But I think it's lacking a bit and the mastering isn't very good yet. But you'll get there!

GpFdez responds:

thanks bro
yeah the mastering isn't very good but i'll fix it

sad music sad music

Very nice melody, I think that you could include some other elements in this too though. And I gotta say it sounds out of key sometimes, but that could just be a large amount of notes clashing. Other than that, I think it's pretty good. Could use some touch ups on the mastering too though.

Gone ft. FIERO Gone ft. FIERO

Damn. This. Is. Great. The mixing: Godly. The Leads: Godly. The Bass: Godly. The Everything: GODLY. Definitely earned a follow but I think the bass can be a bit out of place sometimes is all :P Other than that, keep up the awesome work you two! I Suggest you guys start a duo. ;)

FleroviumWubz responds:

Aww thanks a lot man <3 Glad you like it! We've been considering founding a duo since we make "Gone" since our skills seem to work together very well. While he excells at bass design and mixing I'm best at writing melodies, chords etc. :P

Ricochet Fury Ricochet Fury

Dang man, I'd love to collab! This is a work of art! It's certainly not the average DnB track, I expected a normal hardcore DnB track when I clicked on this but I was very positively surprised to hear this! I also love all the vocals/oneshots! The cello (if that's what it is) fits very well too! Great job man, earned a follow!

Hyenaedon responds:

Thanks! I appreciate it 8) maybe we will collab someday!

GolvF - Cinter GolvF - Cinter

Very cool track! I think the intro was a bit lazy feeling, but I think you still made this track work well! I like the melody, has a sort of interesting emotion to it, not sure how to name it. Kind of sad/euphoric. But the buildup definitely could've been better, and the change from the buildup to the chorus melody was pretty confusing, I know it can be difficult to create different melodies with the same vibe so no worries about that but I hope to hear more in the future like this!

depression depression

I kinda like the mau5 style you are trying here, but I think the drums have just been brutally stretched out here. The bass is O.K. but other than that there's really not much else that's good per se. But I do think with some more work and practice you could make some pretty good mau5 styled songs, just don't stretch the kick out too much haha, and maybe practice the mixing. I have been pretty harsh in this review though, just keep up what you want to do!

GeometryDashMau5Kids responds:

Thanks for giving your opinion ^^, although this track is old and I had kept it for months. And yes, I will try to improve the creation, with bad style songs mau5. Your welcome and greetings. :3