-Speed Tech- -Speed Tech-

Pretty cool! I like the sort of nostalgia here, but I do think that you hugely copied the original track too much, I like it but I think you should use less elements from the original, it almost sounds like you just changed some notes.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Yeah, really I changed the key a little, I did directly copy the flow of the song. I did kinda want to capture the spirit of Dimrain, but maybe if I executed it better that would work better.

Thanks all the same :)

Operator Operator

Really digging the new groove style! My only issue would be the phasing on the organ, other than that, great job!

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks brah. Yea the panning on it does seem a bit much, not something I did intentionally :(

Liar Liar

I like the newer BPM! Though I feel like this track is a bit empty on the percussive end, that could be fixed with some hats, etc. I like the different sounds you have on the chorus though! Also, the melody is pretty cool but the piano doesn't sound right for that melody. Maybe up an octave? But this is pretty good man! I think you should try DnB next ;)

Kaskrin responds:

Thanks brah, I'll do my best. I'm working on another right now, but I'll try DnB after that.